Wow! What wonderful pictures of our 48th reunion! We are so fortunate to have such a pro as Doug to take and organize pictures for us. Floyd and I must have hidden out pretty well because we are nowhere in sight. Of course, we were only able to attend the Saturday's festivities and the group pictures were taken prior to that, I believe. I do appreciate having these pictures and slides available on my computer anytime I want to look at them. I'm really enjoying the family photos as well. I just pray my computer never crashes! Thanks to everyone who had a hand in getting the reunion set up. I know there is always a lot of work involved. I'm looking forward to our 50th in two years! Did I really say "50th"? It surely can't be that long since we were seniors at Ada High, can it? Now, everyone please stay healthy so we can all get together again in 2010. Okay?
Love to each one of you,
Ann Walker Holman
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment